Monday 19 November 2012

Smart gloves, smart present

So as it's now only 5 weeks to Christmas (eeeeeeeek!) my Christmas shopping is well under way. I don't know about you but I always find that when I'm shopping for the ladies in my life I could spend and spend without running out of ideas. The men, however, are a different matter! They are always so difficult to come up with new ideas for, and I don't think they'd quite appreciate a lovely make up set in the same way as my mum and besties would do!

I was recently sent these Smart Gloves from Paramountzone and I think they'd make the perfect gift. They're so practical, allowing him to stay in touch and stay warm all at the same time and what man doesn't love a new gadget?! The site has loads of boys toys and cool gadgets for men so I'll definitely be placing an order for the men in my life!

I wore the gloves to a football match recently and was really impressed by how they kept my hands cosy, but I could still tweet about the game, text my friends at the same time! Must haves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...