Thursday 6 September 2012

Nails of the day - 3 for the price of 1

As we had a family party last week, my sister in law Laura and my friend Victoria tasked me with doing their nails the night before it. So I thought I'd share the designs with you. Both were firsts for me, and I really loved the end result, as did the girls luckily enough!

For Victoria I did my first ever Aztec nails design. A bit of a mix match of colours and designs meant she could work her outfit around it for the next night. When she showed her nails to her boyfriend he told her they looked like Spanish pots, result!

Laura had asked me to do her a design in black and white but pretty much left the rest up to me. I decided to try out a Paisley print design, which I've been looking to do for a while. I was really pleased with the way they turned out, but decided just to do the design on her ring fingers and highlight the rest of her nails with a polka dot trim.

After spending all my time doing their nails, waiting for coats to dry etc, I ended up with a pretty boring design on my own nails! An all over pail pink with neon pink leopard print on my ring fingers. They did go with my dress though...outfit post to come! Please ignore the dodgy fake tan on my fingers. It was just freshly applied...

What do you think? Which design is your favourite?

 

2 comments:

  1. your nails looks amazing *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...