Wednesday 6 June 2012

Glasgow bloggers meet up

I seem to have taken my time posting this little update as the event happened a week ago, but in my defence it's been a hectic long weekend! I just wanted to share a couple of snaps from a great wee Glasgow bloggers get together that was arranged by the lovely girls at Mabel's Log. The event was held in the fabulous Where The Monkey Sleeps on Bath Street, and I've been wondering ever since why I've never been there before! I'd highly recommend it, yummy tea, sandwiches and the most amazing cakes ever were provided for us all, and we made sure we made the most of them!! And we were all given a gorgeous goody bag from the girls as we left, with natural soap from Caurnie and a bottle of Seville orange gin provided by the folks at Demijohn, I am so looking forward to trying it!!

We all had a brilliant night and it was great putting faces to names of all these girls I feel like I already know! There's a lot more pictures over on the Mabel's Log site, apparently I was too busy chatting and eating to take any more than these three! 


A MASSIVE thanks to the girls for organising it all, and to the WTMS guys for having us. Can't wait for the next one now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...