Saturday 26 May 2012

Next Paralympics scarf


It is my opinion that when it comes to matters of fashion Kate Middleton can do no wrong. So when the lovely people at Next sent me their official paralympic games scarf I was over the moon.


K-Mid wore the scarf a few weeks ago when she played hockey with team gb.

Image from the Telegraph

 
The scarf comes in 2 sizes, 50cm x 50cm for £5 or 90cm x 90cm for £10. And all profits from sales of the scarves go to the British Olympic Association, which means you can channel the look of everyone's favourite duchess and do a bit of good all at the same time...perfect!

As if that wasn't enough, Next are also running a competition in relation to the scarves. They want to know how you are wearing yours. Enter their Wear It. Wave It. Win With It. competition and you can win prizes in their weekly give-aways, including tickets to the Olympic games!

It's a little hot to think about wearing the scarf as a scarf this week, so I've been trying mine out as a hairband, I've got the large size so it makes a fab bow!



Once the weather cools again (we all know it's never gonna last!) I'll be channelling Kate and wearing it in true princess style, possibly with this fabulous striped blazer from Next.

Blazer £45 Next
How will you wear yours? Buy the scarf here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...