Tuesday 27 March 2012

Time for bed?

I have a confession to make, I have a real issue with people wearing their pyjamas outside. Don't get me wrong I've done the odd picking someone up from the train station or driving to a friend's house in my jammies. But the number of people (women if I'm honest) I see every day out and about in them really infuriates me. Please tell me I'm not alone in this rage??

However I think it's time I got down off my high horse and explored this sleepwear as day-wear trend...

Pyjama pants were all over the catwalks and are now all over our high streets, so maybe it's about time I took the plunge. I've had a wee nosey around and picked out some of my favourites. I think they'd look great styled with some fab heels, a blazer and a bright white t-shirt for an easy summer look, just steer clear of the slippers and coordinating teddy bear!




Whistles £125 (Good luck finding a pair though!)


So what do you think of pyjama trousers? Will you be wearing them and how will you be styling them? Personally I'm loving the sale bargain of the Warehouse floral lovelies could they be an investment summer buy perhaps?

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...